June 12, 2022

Go-To Greetings

Sometimes you just need a card that is not for a special occasion . . .  maybe just to check in on a friend.  This card using the Go-To Greetings that I made last weekend in Wisconsin is just such a card.


I did fussy cut around the sentiment after it was embossed with white embossing powder.  But as Tina said last Saturday . . . "it will make you appreciate the dies that are in the Charing Sentiments bundle all the more!"  That particular bundle has a lot of sentiments and dies that are specially made to cut around the words.  I must say she was right.


Stamps: Go-To Greetings
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Abigail Rose
Accessories:  Versamark, Basics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Pearl Basic Jewels, Old Olive & Sahara Sand Twill Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Our road trip shopping yesterday was a lot of fun and the only things I bought were breakfast, brick oven pizza mid-afternoon, and a funky Hawkeye t-shirt to wear to football games this fall.  We saw a lot of things and had a good time but nothing other than the shirt really caught my eye saying you have to have me!!   I came home and cut cardstock so that all I have left to do today for Make-It-Monday is some die-cutting and dry embossing.  And of course, listening to the Cubs baseball game . . . I know they are not doing that well but I like watching or listening to them anyway!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: