June 14, 2022

Lovely & Lasting

Today I have used the Lovely & Lasting stamp set to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards everyone stamping with me this week gets to make.  It is another one of the cards I made last week in Wisconsin, as are all of the cards I will share this week.


This is a z-fold card that is fast becoming a favorite.  The combination of Sweet Sorbet and Basic Black is also becoming a favorite.  The Stamparatus comes in very handy with this stamp as it is rather large and is easier to manage with the Stamparatus.  You can also stamp it a second time to get a deep dark image.


Stamps: Lovely & Lasting
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Perfectly Penciled
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Memento Black
Accessories: Stamparatus, 2022-2024 In Color Matte Dots, Iridescent Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door bright and early for my post-operative check-up on my knee.  I can't imagine that they will find anything wrong with it as well as it feels and as much as I can do.  I am hoping to run a few errands and then come home and spend the rest of the HOT afternoon in my stamping room in front of my air conditioner!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: