June 26, 2022

Amazing Year

Today I have used the stamp set, Amazing Year to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards we made last month when we went to Wisconsin to the Stamping Retreat.


This is a funky fold card . . . a flip-flap card.   It does open from both directions . . .first right and then left.


As you can see on this opened card there is still plenty of room for your message . . .you just have to be kind of careful where you write so that your writing does not show when the card is closed.


Stamps: Amazing Year
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Texture Chic
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Calypso Coral Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack
Accessories:  Solid Faceted Gems

Yesterday was a fairly productive day as I got all of my cardstock cut for Monday's Make-It-Monday.  Today all I have left to do is to get supplies gathered up and stuff envelopes.  I am hoping to get the first done this morning and then I can stuff envelopes this afternoon while watching baseball.  It looks to be a beautiful day so I may sit outside and read some as well.  John is going on day 6 of not feeling well . . . I think he sounds better but he swears he doesn't feel any better.  Too bad guys are so stubborn about either taking something or going to the doctor when they are sick!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: