June 1, 2022

Stepping Stones

This morning I used the sentiment stamp set, Stepping Stones, to whip up this card to take up to physical therapy to thank them for getting me back on my feet.


I used a card layout that I saw on a card when I walked into my stamping room this morning.  I switched to some designer series paper instead of stamped images and I knew I wanted to use this sentiment because we have joked so much about picking up my feet to walk over rocks and other things.  A small ribbon for embellishment and I was good to go.


Stamps: Stepping Stones
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Gold Foil, Basic White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Symbols of Fortune
Accessories:  Versamark, Basics Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, 
Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is another one of those days with very little on the schedule.  I am hoping to get my swaps done and also to get everything planned and cut for Technique/Stamp Club tomorrow night.  I am relishing these unplanned days as the schedule gets quite busy starting tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: