May 31, 2022

Cup of Tea

Today I have used the Cup of Tea stamp set and the coordinating designer series paper, Tea Boutique to create this card to share with you.  This is a card I saw on a site I follow . . . Flowerbug's Inkspot.  This would be a great card to send to a friend because everybody needs reminders to take care of themselves!!


This is actually a funky fold card as only the green portion of the card opens up.  It is layered onto a quarter sheet of Fresh Freesia cardstock.  The pattern in the designer series paper reminds me of my mom and she did like a nice cup of tea!!  You could even include a tea bag as Flowerbug did on her card.



Stamps: Cup of Tea
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Garden Green, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Tea Boutique
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Label Me Lovely Punch, 
3/8" Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon, Fun Flower Resin Dots, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My patio got mostly cleaned off yesterday and some plants were bought yesterday rather than going today.  And I even managed to listen to both of the Cubs games yesterday, although they lost both of them,.  Today I hope to work on some swaps for an event I am going to this weekend.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: