May 14, 2022

Blessings of June

Today I have used the Blessings of Home stamp set to make this card to share with you.  Again this is one that I made at an event of Susie's and that was a Make-It-Monday card last week.  I think it was well liked by all.


How can you possibly go wrong with a black and white card?    With a changeout of sentiment this card would be perfect for just about any occasion . . . Happy Birthday, Sympathy, Thinking of You.  I have struggled with this stamp set a bit in ways to use it without a lot of coloring and this is a perfect way to do that.


Stamps: Blessings of Home
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Ink
Accessories:  Matte Black Dots, Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are to the door to head to Adel to spend the day with Hanna, Jake, and the kids.  It should be a perfect weather day so we can be outside, the kids can play, and we can visit.  No stamping in the forecast today . . . just fun family times!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: