May 28, 2022

Slim Sayings

Today I am using the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog set, Slim Sayings, and the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks to make these cards to share with you.  This is a set of cards I made last March at the Sister's retreat that I attended right before my knee surgery.  They kind of got buried and I just now found them.


The Decorative Masks are really easy to use now that we have the Blending Brushes.  You just need to be sure to put Post-It-Notes around the masks so that you do not get any ink where you don't want it.


Here are close-ups of each of the cards.


I think this one is probably my favorite.


Or it could be this one!!


Which one is your favorite?


Stamps: Slim Sayings
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White
Ink: Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Just Jade (retired)
Accessories:  Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks, 
Blending Brushes, Pool Party Sheer Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Hexagons, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head to Ames for a graduation party.  I may shop my way down there and back . . . since I need to get out and walk around a little bit during the trip anyway!!  Any excuse to do some shopping!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: