May 12, 2022

He's All That

With a change out of some designer series paper that is current, today I am sharing another one of the cards that I made at Susie's event.  The Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper is all black and white . . . one side is flowers and the other side is geometric patterns.  I have a feeling the patterned side of this paper will be used quite often.


One punch that is retired and that I used on this card was the Triple Banner Punch.  I love the look of the flagged end and I am terrible at cutting it evenly!!!  If you have this punch I would advise never getting rid of it!!!  As you can see, I used it three times on just this one card.


Stamps: He's All That
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Perfectly Penciled
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

A whole day with nothing on my schedule . . . I will take it.  I have a feeling it is going to be too warm to do much outside so crafting it is!!  Hopefully I can get my product shares all cut and packaged and ready to go today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: