May 21, 2022

Cup of Tea

Today I am sharing a small treat box that I received when I went to the Girls' Retreat Weekend last month.  I have no idea who actually made these as they were sitting on our table when we arrived.


I also have no idea how to make this box but I thought was too cool not to share.  It is actually all one piece with the lid just folding back rather than coming completely off.  The teacup design on the front was die-cut from the designer series paper, Tea Boutique.


Inside there were some tea bags and some mini Ghiradelli chocolates.  The perfect size for some small treats!!


Stamps: Cup of Tea
Cardstock: Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Tea Boutique, 2022-2024 In Color 6" X 6"
Ink: Starry Sky
Accessories:  Teacup Dies, 2022-2024 Baker's Twine Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a low-key day with a little stamping, a little reading, and baseball. I am hoping to at least get Monday night's Make-it-Monday planned and maybe get started on cutting the cardstock for it. This evening I will be going to a retirement dinner for a former co-worker who is now retiring.  It will be fun to see many people I haven't seen for a while.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: