May 29, 2022

Light The Candle Card Kit

Today I am sharing the card kit . . . Light the Candle.  I have had this kit for quite a while but today is the perfect day to share it.


You get everything in this kit to complete these 8 cards.  The cardstock, the stamps, an ink spot, and dimensional are all included in this kit.  I made these eight cards exactly as the kit showed.  You can always change them up and make them your own.


Here are closeups of each of the cards.  Which one is your favorite?



Why am I sharing a kit today . . . .well because starting on the first of June kits are going to be on sale!!  Check out the details below.



Kits Collection BOGO 50% Off Promotion-
Ordering information:
  • Sale runs through 1–30 June 2022.
  • All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
  • Kit selection is based on availability.
  • You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.
  • There are no order limits on this promotion.
  • The discount will automatically apply to the most expensive kit in your cart.
I will be sharing some other kits in the next couple of days!!


Today looks to be another great day . .  .with beautiful weather.  I am hoping to start on cleaning off my patio . . . a late start on this I know .  . . but I want to get it done.  I am hoping the heat doesn't keep me from starting this project, but if it does there is always crafting and baseball!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: