May 3, 2022

Slim Sayings

Today is the day that the Annual 2022-2023 Idea Book and Catalog goes live and products are available for purchase.    I am featuring one of the new In Colors today . . . Tahitian Tide.  It reminds me of a color we had when I first started stamping many years ago called Tempting Turquoise.  


The Ombre In Color Glimmer Paper certainly adds a little sparkle to any card.  As you might be able to tell from the photo this is a funky fold card, opening from both the left and the right.  The sentiment layer is attached to the left-hand side of the card.


Stamps: Slim Sayings
Cardstock: Tahitian Tide, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: 2022-2024 In Color 6" X 6", 2022-2023 In Color Glimmer Paper
Ink: Tahitian Tide
Accessories:  Hearts Punch Pack, Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today seems like a good day to stay inside and read or craft the day away.  I do want to start walking today in between my physical therapy days so I may brave the rain and go to the walking track to do that.  Not sure how far or how long I can walk, but a start is a start!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: