May 11, 2022

For the Record

Once again it was Susie's event and card to the rescue.  This was a card I made there and which was also a Make-It-Monday night card.  It uses the For the Record stamp set that is in the January-June 2022 Mini catalog.
  

I did use the Stamparatus to stamp the record so that I could stamp it several times to get a nice dark image.  With this sentiment on the front, you could put just about anything you wanted on the inside to make it for any occasion.  I like having some multi-purpose cards in my stash that I can use for anything.


Stamps: For the Record
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Regals 6" X 6", 2022-2024 In Color 6" X 6"
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Teacup Dies, 
Stamparatus,
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are out the door for his monthly eye appointment.  I am taking my book along with me because when I take something to do we get in and out in a hurry, and if I don't take something it takes up forever.  I am hoping to spend some time in my stamping room this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: