May 4, 2022

Wisteria Wishes

Today I have used another new stamp set . . . .Wisteria Wishes . . .to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that I made this weekend.  It was brought by a demonstrator named Sandy, I believe.  It is also one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


Unfortunately, the Blue Foil Papers are sold out.  The layout is a pretty basic one and could be used for all sorts of occasions.  Add your sentiment and some embellishments and like a lot of cards . . . .you are good to go!!


Stamps: Wisteria Wishes
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Parakeet Party, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Waves of the Ocean, Blue Foils (sold out)
Ink:  Starry Sky
Accessories:  Scalloped Contour Dies, Gingham Embossing Folder, 
Waves of the Ocean Gems (sold out), 
Stampin' Dimensionals
Today brings what I hope is my next to last physical therapy appointment, a hair appointment, and a telephone doctor visit for my knee.  I am hoping to spend the time in between appointments cutting cardstock and getting ready for tomorrow night's Technique/Stamp Club.  At any rate . . . it is great to see the sun after the gloomy weather yesterday!! I should soak it up today since it is supposed to rain again starting tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: