May 24, 2022

Vintage Tools

Today I have used the stamp set, Vintage Tools and the Designer Series Paper, He's The Man, to make this masculine card to share with you.


This Designer Series Paper has some great masculine patterns in it and they are very easy to mix and match.  This is one of the cards that everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday and I think it was a favorite!!  You might have to have some basic knowledge of woodworking to catch the pun, but I think it turned out pretty cool.


Stamps: Vintage Tools
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Early Espresso, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: He's The Man
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Brushed Metallic Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is a totally free day with nothing on the schedule.  I have tons of options of things I could and should do, but we shall see what all actually gets done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: