May 30, 2022

Charming Sentiments

Today I have used the new sentiment set, Charming Sentiments, to make this card to share with you.  It has some really neat sentiments in really cool fonts!!  You should check it out!!


I said last week that I needed to use the Rectangular Postage Stamp punch more and I have.  It is the perfect size for punching pieces for a Cards In The Mail card.  And so much easier than die-cutting.  For this card, I have used the Night of Navy Hues of Happiness design and pattern.  Each card will look a little different depending on where you punch the stamp.  It doesn't show up very well in the photo but I have also embossed the Night of Navy punchouts with the new Elegant Eucalyptus 3D Embossing Folder.  It is in a package of two of the smaller slimline embossing folders.


Stamps: Cahrming Sentiments
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hues of Happiness
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Elegant Eucalyptus 3D Embossing Folders, 
Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch, Glossy Dots Assortment, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I have been wanting to get my back patio cleaned off for a while and today is the day!!  My knee is ready and the weather is cooperating by not raining and not being too warm.  I am hoping to get most of it done today so I can go buy some plants and flowers tomorrow.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: