May 27, 2022

He's All That

Today I have used the cool new masculine stamp set, He's All That, along with the coordinating designer series paper, He's the Man, to make this card to share with you.  This is the last of the cards everyone stamping with me this week got to make.


This designer series paper and this stamp set will certainly see a lot of use from me this year.  The one side has some cool masculine images, but the other side has all masculine geometric patterns . . . just perfect for those guy cards.  Whether you want cars, outdoors, cooking . . . this set has it all!!


Stamps: He's All That
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: He's The Man
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  All That Dies, Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folders, 
Rustic Metallic Adhesive Baked Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Woohoo!!!  I am graduating today . . . .from physical therapy, that is.  My therapist and I have decided that I can do everything they ask with little to no difficulty, so there is no need to continue until my follow-up doctor's visit.  I can't thank them enough for getting me back on my feet.  What once seemed like a great obstacle was just a stepping stone in the path of life.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: