May 9, 2022

Brewed For You

Today I have another new stamp set to show you.  This is a card that I made a couple of weekends ago when I went to the Girl's Retreat in Wisconsin.  This would not normally be a set I would buy but I just happened to get this one so that I could make cards for some of my family members.


If the mug of beer and sentiment is not your style you could easily change up the sentiment and use a birthday one and it could be a root beer float.  The Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots are the perfect accent for this paper!!  The first time I made this card it was kind of funny.   This is a new fold to me and so I put dimensionals on both the top and bottom of the foamy glass layer.  Obviously, the card did not open.  I had to laugh at myself until I told my friend about it and she had done the very same thing the evening before.  This fun fold card opens from the top and the bottom and the layering piece is attached only at the top.


Stamps: Brewed For You
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: He's The Man
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Suede
Accessories: Brewed For You Dies, 
Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is a jam-packed day!!  I have three appointments today . . . one in Iowa City, one in Kalona, and one in Wellman,  Then I am headed back to Kalona for In-Person Make-It-Monday.  I think it is probably a good idea that there is nothing on the schedule for tomorrow because I think I will probably be resting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: