May 7, 2022

Blessings of Home

Another one of the techniques we worked with at Technique/Stamp Club was coloring with bleach.  The Blessings of Home stamp set is perfect for this!!


This technique can be kind of messy and you want to be sure you have fresh bleach when you do this.  I got a cheaper brand at my local grocery store, but the next time I do this I will buy a small bottle of a better brand of bleach as I believe it yields different results.  I also will use the smallest tip brush in the Water Painter set.  I need to be more patient with this technique . . . .I got in a hurry and added more bleach and you can see where it got outside of the embossed lines.  If I had been patient and not added more bleach it would have been much neater.


Stamps: Blessing of Home 
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Heart & Home
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories:  Tailor-Made Tags, Versamark, Basic Embossing Powders, 
Heat Tool, Water Painters, Heart & Home Doilies, 
Classic Matte Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a beautiful day today looks to be!!  I am hoping to get all of my cardstock cutting done this morning and then be able to sit outside this afternoon and read or just enjoy the sunshine!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: