May 10, 2022

Framed Occasions

Today I have another new stamp set to share with you . . . Framed Occasions.  This is a card I made at Susie's event last month and that was a Cards in the Mail card last week.


I know I have said it before but I love this tulip paper.  It is so realistic . . . looks just like the tulips we saw on our drive on Sunday.  It is in the January-June Mini catalog which is good until the end of June so you still have some time to get a pack or two for yourselves!!


Stamps: Framed Occasions
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Fields
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon, 
Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I can tell already that today is going to be a Tired Tuesday.  I had a very busy day yesterday and when I was at the doctor they wanted to know if I wanted my fourth COVID booster shot.  I went ahead and got it and feel good, just incredibly tired.  Probably from a combination of the shot, the busy day, the knee replacement, and weeks of inactivity . . . .but naps are definitely calling my name today!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: