May 5, 2022

Nature's Prints

Today I have used one of the new stamp sets, Nature's Prints, and the coordinating designer series paper, Pretty Prints, to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that I made a couple of weeks ago at the event I attended hosted by Susie.


I do believe the Fern 3D Embossing Folder is probably my new favorite folder.  It gives such a deep impression and I can see it being used a lot!!!


Stamps: Nature's Prints
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Old Olive, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Pretty Prints
Ink:  Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Label Me Lovely, 
Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 3/8" Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals



Today is hopefully going to be spent doing everything I did not get done yesterday.  By the time I got to all of my appointments, there was not a lot of energy left for much cardstock cutting.  I did get some done but not as much as I would have liked.  My priority is to get ready for Technique/Stamp Club tonight. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: