May 8, 2022

Happiness Abounds

Happy Mother's Day!!  Today I have a card that showcases the beautiful Designer Series Paper, Hues of Happiness, and the coordinating stamp set, Happiness Abounds.


How did I get all those flowers you might ask?  Well, I fussy cut them from one of the sheets of designer series paper.  A lot of the flowers were on the edges of the paper so I made sure to include them on the edge of my piece of cardstock.  Wouldn't want to waste any of the gorgeous paper!!


Stamps:  Happiness Abounds
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hues of Happiness
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, 
2022-2024 In Color Decorative Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this Julie and Jason are picking John and I up and we are going to head towards Pella for Mother's Day.  I kind of wanted to go to the Tulip Festival to see all of the flowers but decided it would be too much walking and too many people.  Since all I really wanted to see was the flowers, we decided today would be a much better day.  Hopefully, it doesn't rain!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: