May 26, 2022

Sending Smiles

Today I have made a card I saw on a site I follow . . . .Flowerbug's Inkspot.  I really liked the offset focal piece and the way she used the stem and blooms.  This was another one of the cards that everyone stamping with me this week got to make.




I stamped off when stamping my flowers as I wanted them to have a more muted look.  Many people Monday night preferred the full strength stamp.  They were both awesome.  I do like this layout and will have to put it in the keep file to try again with different stamps and designer series paper.


Stamps: Sending Smiles
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Sweet Sorbet, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Pretty Prints
Ink:  Evening Evergreen, Sweet Sorbet, Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Sending Dies, Sweet Sorbet 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon,
Mini Glue Dots,  
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another whole day with nothing on the schedule!!  And right now the sun is shining and it looks beautiful outside.  I think running errands and just getting out and walking would be the perfect thing to do today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: