May 23, 2022

Bottled Happiness

Today I have used the stamp set, Bottled Happiness, to make this card to share with you.


I was a little hesitant to get this set because I thought that the flowers and leaves would be a little challenging to line up perfectly.  Let me tell you . . . it is super easy . . . especially if you use the Stamparatus!!  I love how the stamp gives the illusion of two different colors in the flowers.  Put an embellishment in the center of the flowers and it looks perfect!!  I did stamp off first when stamping the bottle with Soft Succulent ink.  It sure does make it much lighter!!


Stamps:  Bottled Happiness
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Sofy Succulent, Basic White
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Orchid Oasis
Accessories:  Fabulous Frames Dies, Stamparatus, Vintage Bottle Punch, 
Orchid Oasis 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon,  Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today brings physical therapy and Make-It-Monday.  Everything is cut, stuffed, and ready to load into the car this afternoon.  I am hoping to make a little headway in cleaning up some piles that have accumulated in my stamping room in between therapy and stamping tonight.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: