June 28, 2022

Framed Occasions

Today I have used the awesome combination of Starry Sky and Daffodil Delight along with the stamp set, Framed Occasions to create this card to share with you.  Pinterest was the source of this card.  This is one of the cards that everyone got to make at Make-it-Monday last night.


When we were talking about this card last night we decided that the color Starry Sky can be a chameleon.  When paired with yellow as it is here it appears blue, but when you put it with another color such as Orchid Oasis, it appears more purple.  We did decide that it is one of our favorite new In Colors.


Stamps: Framed Occasions
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Daffodil Delight, Basic White
Ink: Starry Sky, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Beautiful Shapes Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Soon after I am done posting this I am off for a day of errand running with my friend, Luetta.  I have some things to pick up at a store in Cedar Rapids and then this afternoon I have an appointment to become TSA Prechecked for five years.  Not that I am planning on flying that much, but even if I only get to use it a few times it sure seemed worth it!!!  I am sure we will have a few other stops along the way as well as a delicious lunch somewhere.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: