June 2, 2022

Good Feelings

Today I have used another new sentiment-only stamp set, Good Feelings, to make this card to share with you.  I came across this card as I was browsing Pinterest for ideas.


It does look like it takes a lot of designer series paper, but it is really less than it seems.  You can cut the smaller rectangle out of the bigger one since you are covering most of the larger one up.  The Deckled Rectangle Dies may become a new favorite.  We used to have a deckled-edged ruler to achieve this look but this is SO much easier!!!  If you were wondering if this ribbon ties easily, the answer is YES!!!  It is so soft and pliable and ties beautifully!!


Stamps: Good Feelings
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Texture Chic
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Deckled Rectangles Dies, Beautiful Shapes Dies, Solid Faceted Gems, 
PetalPink 3/8" Soft Polyester Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a relatively busy day.  I need to finish getting ready for Technique/Stamp Club tonight and John has a doctor's appointment this afternoon.  The gal that cleans for me is also coming this morning so a lot of activity going on around here today.

I got most of my swaps done yesterday.  I just need to add the sentiment and ribbon embellishment and they are done.  That should be able to be accomplished tonight while watching the Cubs.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: