June 20, 2022

Glad We're Friends

This is a stamp set that was not even on my radar until we used it in Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago and I saw some other cute cards made with it.  And then of course I had to have it!!!


It is a pretty standard layout with some coloring but not a lot.  I had it planned for last Monday's Make-It-Monday, but then my stamp set did not get here in time so it will be made at a future Make-It-Monday.  I am thinking that when we make it I will turn it into a z-fold card.


Stamps: Glad We/re Friends
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: He's the Man
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Cajun Craze Combo Pack, Smoky Slate Combo Pack, 
Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Petal Pink Combo Pack
Accessories:  Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very productive day . . . I got my plants planted in my flower pots, cut up all of the rhubarb to make a crisp and two bags in the freezer for later, all of the leftover kits from last Monday stamped up, cross-stitched, read, and watched baseball.  I might need a vacation today . . . but instead I think I will cut this week's Cards in the Mail and work on some 4th of July projects.  After talking with Hanna on Saturday, I have some things I want to get for the kids before they come for the parade, but that can wait till later in the week.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: