June 10, 2022

Charming Sentiments

I have again used the stamp set Charming Sentiments, this time paired with the Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.  This was another card that I made this weekend in Wisconsin and that is a Cards in the Mail card this week.


The butterfly has been fussy cut and the Basic Pearl Jewels have been colored with a Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend.  This is a pretty basic layout that I have used a lot and would look totally different depending on the designer series paper and the focal image.


Stamps: Charming Sentiments
Cardstock: Parakeet Party, Calypso Coral, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Butterfly Kisses
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends". Calypso Coral Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder, 
Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head to Des Moines to spend the day with Hanna and the kids.  We are going to start at the Botanical Center in the morning because it is supposed to rain and then head to Blank Park Zoo in the afternoon when the weather is supposed to be better.  I don't know who will be more excited . . . me or the kids!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: