June 13, 2022

Happiness Abounds

I can not tell you how much I love this designer series paper, Hues of Happiness.  Here I have paired it with the coordinating stamp set, Happiness Abounds, in this card that I made at the retreat I went to in Wisconsin.



If you haven't checked out the Stylish Shapes Dies, you really should.  They are awesome!!  The graduating sizes of stitched circles, squares, and flags are certainly going to see a lot of use in the months ahead.


Stamps: Happiness Abounds
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hues of Happiness
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, 
Glossy Dots Assortment, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am mostly ready for Make-It-Monday tonight.  I just have a couple more things to gather up and then load the car.  As hot as it is going to be today, staying inside and crafting seems like the thing to do.  I have several other projects that I want to try and get finished.  I may even get a head start on planning upcoming classes!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: