June 25, 2022

Best Butterflies

Today I have used the stamp set Best Butterflies, and the coordinating designer series paper, Butterfly Kisses, to make this card to share with you.


Everybody needs good vibes sent to them now and again  . . . no matter what the occasion.  Once again the designer series paper does most of the work for you!!


When I cut the designer series on the diagonal I of course had the bottom half left.  As you can see, it makes a cool card as well . . . doesn't really matter if it is on the top or the bottom!!


Stamps: Best Butterflies
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Parakeet Party, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Butterfly Kisses
Ink: Starry Sky
Accessories: Build a Butterfly Dies, Fun Flower Resin Shapes, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Believe it or not . . . .after I am done typing this I am going back inside from sitting on my patio!!  I am actually cold sitting here . . . remind me of this on some of those HOT HOT days that I know are still coming.  I am hoping to get cardstock cut today for Make-It-Monday this afternoon while listening to the Cubs game.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: