June 27, 2022

Good Feelings

Today I have used my Stamparatus with the background stamp, Rays of Light, and the sentiment stamp from Good Feelings to create this card to share with you.


The Stamparatus is definitely the way to go with this large background stamp and the large sentiment stamp. If you don't get the sun rays dark enough the first time you can always restamp them and know that they will line up perfectly.  I lightly used the Crushed Curry ink and the Blending Brushes to add some color in between the stamped rays. I thought about using some type of yellow embellishment on the card, but there is already enough yellow that the Opal Rounds pick up a yellowish tint.  A bright cheery card for someone who might need a pick-me-up!


Stamps: Good Feelings, Rays of Light
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Stamparatus, Blending Brushes, Opal Rounds

Oh, what a beautiful morning . . . oh, what a beautiful day!!  I think I could probably sing (you wouldn't want to hear me) my way through life.  Whenever I say or type something, song lyrics pop into my head!!  Anyway . . . today looks to be a beautiful day!!  A friend is coming to stamp her Make-It-Monday cards this morning as something came up that she cannot come tonight and then all I need to do is load the car and I am ready for stamp night!!  There is no Cubs baseball today so when I get home tonight I think I will break out another good book to keep me occupied!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: