June 3, 2022

Lovely & Lasting

Yesterday was the first Thursday of the month, which meant that it was Technique/Stamp Club night.  We worked with using dies for dry embossing.  This is the card that club members got to make.  This was a technique I had wanted to try for a while and just never had.



I chose the Forever Flourishing Dies for this technique.  There are several dies in that set that work perfectly.  I used the silicone rubber mats as an impression mat and did have to use two of them to get the sandwich right so that you would get a good impression.  I also tried using the Blending Brushes to add color to the image but decided I liked the look of the sponge dauber better.


Stamps: Lovely & Lasting
Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Soft Sea Foam, Basic White 
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Forever Flourishing Dies, Hive 3D Embossing Folder, 
Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Double Oval Punch, Sponge Daubers, 
Petal Pink 3/8" Soft Polyester Ribbon, Basics Baker's Twine Pack, 
Solid Faceted Gems,
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I need to finish packing and gathering up my stamping supplies to head to a weekend of stamping with a friend.  This time we are headed to Wisconsin again to attend a Saturday Demo Day.  I am sure there will be a lot of stamping and crafting tonight and Saturday night as well.  We have been there before and are looking forward to the day as well as the awesome restaurants that we found last time we were there.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: