June 17, 2022

Nature's Prints

Today I have used the Nature's Prints stamp set and the coordinating new In Colors, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky, to make this card to share with you.


The Fern 3D Embossing Folder is the perfect texture for this card.  The shape around the sentiment is one of the dies included in the Nature's Prints Dies that coordinate with this stamp set.  I cut the Orchid Oasis shape in half horizontally and layered it behind the white sentiment piece.


Stamps: Nature's Prints
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky, Basic White
Ink: Starry Sky
Accessories:  Nature's Prints Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Fern 3D Embossing Folder, 2022-2024 In Color Decorative Matte Dots, 
1/8" Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I did some organizing and cleaning yesterday in and around my stamp room and closet and did not get to Iowa City to run my errands.  Today is the day.  I have a big bag of stuff for Goodwill and I want a couple of things for my patio so hopefully, I can find them.  My friend, Luetta, is going with me so, of course, our trip will involve lunch as well.  If I get home in time and still feel like it, I would like to get some cardstock cut and other projects finished up.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: