June 15, 2022

Cup of Tea

A cup of tea cures all ills . . . I can't tell you how many times my mom told me that or how many cups of tea we drank while trying to solve either the world's or my problems.  I would give anything to have another cup of tea with her.  This stamp set certainly does remind me of her.


This is another card I made in Wisconsin and one everyone made on Monday night.  If you haven't used the Split Card Textures Dies, you certainly need to take a look at them.  On this card, I only used half of the die.


When you open it up there is a place to tuck a tea bag into it.  The Foam Adhesive Strips work perfectly to give the cardstock a little lift so you can tuck a little something into the card.


Stamps: Cup of Tea
Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: 2022-2024 In Color 6" X 6"
Ink: Orchid Oasis, Pear Pizazz
Accessories:  Teacup Dies, Split Card Textures Dies, 
Layering Circles Dies, 2022-2024 In Color Matte Dots, 
2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine, Foam Adhesive Strips, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday my follow-up appointment for my knee surgery was a big success.  Not only was I in and out in less than 45 minutes (x-rays included), they were very pleased with the way it has healed and with my range of motion in the knee.  Now if only my new knee can go as many places as my old one did!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: