June 22, 2022

Happiness Abounds

Today I have a card that I received as a swap in Wisconsin to share with you.  I took them out of the bags so have no idea who to give credit to.  This is also one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


Since this was a swap I received I had to hunt for what die she had used for the sentiment piece.  I have used the Ever Eden stamp set a lot but had never used the dies before.  I love the way she added color to the designer series paper with the blending brushes.


Stamps: Happiness Abounds
Cardstock: Tahitian Tide, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Perfectly Penciled
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Tahitian Tide Combo Pack, 
Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, Daffodil delight Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Eden Dies, Blanding Brushes, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Stamping Dimensionals 

Today is supposed to be an eye appointment for John but since both of us felt kind of crummy yesterday that remains to be seen.  I could always take another day of crafting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: