June 16, 2022

Simply Fabulous

Simply Fabulous, which is the stamp set I have used here, is one I threw into my cart at the last moment when placing an order a couple of weeks ago.  I am sure glad I did.  As with many stamp sets, I love the sentiments and the images are just a bonus.


This is a great card for just checking in on friends.  The center of the flowers has been stamped off to give the flowers some shading.  The Stars & Splatters  3D Embossing Folder gives a little more interest and depth to the card.


Stamps: Simply Fabulous
Cardstock: Polished Pink, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Awash In Beauty
Ink: Memento Blak, Polished Pink, Old Olive
Accessories:  Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folders, 
Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a beautiful morning as I sit on my patio typing this post.  A welcome relief after the heat of the last few days.  I am trying to decide if I want to make an errand run to Iowa City today to pick up a few things for my patio.  If I do I will have to be home in time to attend the reception for the superintendent of schools who is retiring this year.  We had worked together for over 30 years so I sure don't want to miss it.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: