June 24, 2022

Blessings of Home

I am trying to use what I have left of the designer series paper from the January-June 2022 Mini  Catalog so today I paired the Blessing of Home stamp set, which is in the new catalog, with the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper which is retiring at the end of the month.  This is one of this week's Cards in the Mail.



I love the look of the doilies and really wish they would have some in the annual catalog.  These Heart & Home Doilies are really versatile as you can use one of the three colors that they come in, or turn them over for a white doily.


Stamps: Blessings of Home
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Basic Gray, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Heart & Home (Retiring)
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories:  Nature's Prints Dies, Hive 3D Embossing Folder, 
Heart & Home Doilies (retiring), Classic Matte Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

We are going on day 4 of feeling crummy at the Wilson household.  I think we both feel equally as crummy but I refuse to give in to it and am trying to keep up a normal schedule, just not running around as much as I usually might do.  Here's hoping for a better tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: