July 22, 2022

Very Best Occasions

Today I have used a July-December Mini Catalog stamp set, Very Best Occasions, to make this card to share with you.  It is a stamp set with no images, only sentiments . . . and let me tell you they are pretty awesome.


To get the two layers for the tag I punched one out of Basic White and one out of Evening Evergreen.  I cut the Evening Evergreen one in half horizontally and layered it behind the white one.  By the time you get the ribbon on there, you can hardly notice that there is a small gap in the green layer.


Stamps: Very Best Occasions
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Evening Evergreen, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Rings of Love (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories: handmade Tag Punch, Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Well . . . I think the rain is going to stay away and everything is set up and ready to go for the garage sale!!  I have stamps galore and more paper than I know what to do with.  if you are looking for a bargain, then you need to stop by!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: