July 3, 2022

July Tier Tray
  
Today I have something a little different to share with you . . . a 4th of July Tier Tray.  I found and bought the directions on a site I follow . . . Rubberfanatics.

It was super easy to make and the directions were clear and concise!!  I love the way it turned out!!  She has a tier tray for every month, but this is the first one I have actually completed.  It surely won't be the last!!  This is actually her June tier tray bit I think it would be good for all summer long!!  It is the perfect accent for my patriotic stitching and my other patriotic decorations in my kitchen!!  There is not a lot of stamping on it . . . and what little there is was done with the Days to Remember stamp set.



Today I am probably setting stamping aside and cooking.  I would like to have everything done for tomorrow so that all there is left to do is grill the burgers and hot dogs.  Potato Salad, Mostecelli Salad, Deviled Eggs, Veggie Tray, and Chocolate Cake are all on the agenda to get done today.  Should be pretty easy to accomplish . . . so I may still get to my stamping room!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: