July 23, 2022

Stepping Stones

Today I Have a card made with the Stepping Stones stamp set to share with you.  I was designing card options for an order and this was one of the ideas.


This card would have been so much easier to make if we had circle punches, but the Layering Circles Dies work as well, just not as quick.  I laid all of the circles where I wanted them and then went around and snipped off all of the overhanging parts.  I tried using dimensionals on the red frame but decided I did not like that so kept it flat.  A couple of pearl embellishments and I was done.


Stamps: Stepping Stones
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  fabulous Frames, Layering Circles Dies, Pearl Basic Jewels

Another in-person garage sale is done for the year.  Now I need to get pictures taken so that I can list them online and see if I can sell a few more of the stamp sets.  That is going to have to wait until next week, as I have many stamping things to get done in the next few days . . . Monday's Make-It-Monday to get ready for, a big card order, and two swaps I need to get designed and made before next weekend.  Busy, busy, busy!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: