July 23, 2022

Fond of Autumn
 
Today I have another Fond of Autumn card to share with you.  I made this card for a swap I was participating in.  


It is very similar to a card that we made at the last Make-It-Monday.  You can see that card here.  There is still a lot of coloring on this card, but I think it is worth it!!!  I debated embossing the sentiment on this card but decided that it too was worth it because it just adds to the depth of the card.  Very similar to the first card, but the added layers give it a whole different look.


Stamps: Fond of Autumn
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Pale Papaya, Very Vanilla
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  So Saffron Combo Pack, Crumb Cake Combo Pack, 
Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, Pale Papaya Combo Pack, 
Petal PinkCombo Pack, 
Accessories:  Autumn Dies, Timber 3D Embossing Dolder, Versamark, 
Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . the first day of the garage sale was a success although it was HOT HOT HOT!!!  My sister-in-law's mom, my friend, Jeanie, and another friend, Joan, helped out that first 90 minutes and I don't think I could have done it without them.  A huge thank you to them.  I brought most stuff in last night as there was a threat of rain and it is now set up and ready to go for Day 2.  Stop by if you are in the area!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: