July 29, 2022

Soft Seedlings

Today I have used the Fabulous Frames Dies and the stamp set, Soft Seedlings to make this card to share with you.  The frames dies certainly do live up to their name . . . they are fabulous!!


After die-cutting the frame, I added some color to it using a blending brush.  It was interesting to see how everyone's frames turned out differently at Make-It-Monday. I am thinking that this would make an awesome Christmas card!!


Stamps: Soft Seedlings
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Copper Foil, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede 
Accessories:  Fabulous Frames, Timber 3D Embossing Folder, Blending Brushes, 
Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was not necessarily a day of rest but it was a day of less activity.  I worked on coloring my swaps for this weekend and assembling what I could from my recliner!!  Today, since I have my vehicle back I am planning on running some errands in Iowa City and finishing up my swaps for tomorrow.  I do know that I am not staying up late watching the Cubs again tonight . . . I don't like when they play on the west coast!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: