July 21, 2022

Very Best Occasions

Today I have used the mini catalog stamp set, Very Best Occasions to make this card to share with you.


This is a super simple layout and you can get nine cards out of one sheet of designer series paper.  Then pick two colors that coordinate with your designer series paper.  It's a  great way to make a lot of cards for any occasion in a short amount of time.  


Stamps: Very Best Occasions
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Wonderful World (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories:  Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . today is the day that I start to lay out all of my retired merchandise for the big garage sale.  I only hope that the weather cooperates.  Hot I can handle. . . I just hope it does not decide to rain on my parade!!  Stop by and see me if you are in the area Friday afternoon, or Saturday morning!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: