October 17, 2022

Christmas Scottie

Today I have used the stamp set, Christmas Scottie, and the coordinating punch, Scottie Dog Punch, to make this birthday card to share with you.  This is one of the cards everyone made last Monday at Make-It-Monday.


The Stamparatus is a must when using this stamp set because I really wanted a solid dark black image for the dog.  The Stamparatus allows me to stamp it as many times as I want until I get the dog as dark as I want.  If you don't have a Stamparatus or are not comfortable using one, I would be happy to help you out!!


Stamps: Christmas Scottie
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Cottage
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, All That Dies, 
Painted Texture Embossing Folder, Gingham Embossing Folder, 
Stamparatus, Scottie Dog Punch, Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a beautiful day and John and I ended up taking a drive along the Mississippi River.  It has been a long time since we have done that and it was good to stretch our eyeballs.  But that means that there is a lot of stamping and planning to do today!!  Hopefully, I get a lot done before watching baseball again tonight!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: