October 13, 2022

Cottage Wreath

Today I have used the sentiment from the Cottage Wreath stamp set as well as the With Hat Builder Punch to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that is in this week's Halloween Cards in the Mail.
 

My Witch Hat Builder Punch surely got a workout yesterday as I was getting this packet of cards ready.  Considering there are three hats on this card as well as the three bands of different colors and hats on one of the other cards, it is safe to say I was tired of punching hats.  But I love the way this slimline card turned out!!

 
Stamps: Cottage Wreath
Cardstock: Basic Whiye Thick, Basic Black, Fresh Freesia, 
Parakeet Party, Pale Papaya, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Splatters & Stripes 3D Embossing Folder, Witch Hat Builder Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I picked up the kids successfully on Tuesday afternoon and had a fun time spending the rest of the evening with them.  A trip to iHop for supper and some snuggles completed the evening.  I left yesterday morning before they all left to go to school so was home by mid-morning.  The rest of yesterday was spent cutting cardstock and a couple of appointments for me that got cancelled last week when we were in the ER with John. This morning I am getting my flu vaccine so hope I feel like doing something this afternoon . . . if not there is always my recliner and a nap!!
 
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: