October 27, 2022

Bewitching

Today I have used the two Halloween stamp sets in the Holiday Mini Catalog, Bewitching, and Best Witches, along with the coordinating punch, the Witch Hat Builder Punch, to make this card to share with you.



The Spots & Dots Die surely does make a mess with all of the little black dots that get cut out of the cardstock but it sure does make the card look cuter since it coordinates with the dots on the witch's hat.  I think I have made more Halloween cards this year than I ever have before . . . but I thought all of the hats in the Bewitching stamp set were just so cute.


Stamps: Best Witches, Bewitching
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack
Accessories:  Dots & Spots Die, Stylish Shapes Dies, 
Layering Circles Dies, Stamparatus, Witch Builder Hat Punch, 
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today brings another doctor's appointment . . . this time at the eye clinic and in the afternoon, so I am sure they will be backed up and we will be there a while.  I am hoping to get a little bit of stamping in this morning before we have to leave.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: