October 31, 2022

Alphabest

It is no secret that the Hawkeyes have not been playing their best football this season.  But if you are a true Hawkeye fan then you always BELIEVE!!  When my friend Susie posted a project she made with these gnome dies, I knew right away that I wanted to make some of them.  I had five done Saturday to take to my tailgating friends.  And our belief must have worked because they won and won pretty easily!!


Here is a close-up of the gnomes.  I just pulled out all of my paper that had any black and gold or yellow in it to make the gnome hats.  I am not sure how I was lucky enough to find them, but I did find some wooden plank signs that already had the rope hangers and they were the perfect size for my seven gnomes.  I am pretty pleased with the way they turned out and I think the recipients of these liked them as well.


Stamps: Alphabest
Cardstock: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Various pattern
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Gnome Dies, Stamparatus, 
Best Label Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today brings another early morning eye appointment only this time it is for me.  I am then meeting a friend to deliver some stamps.  I am also planning on running a few errands.  Stamping is on the agenda for this afternoon and then Julie and Jason are bringing pizza over for supper tonight.  I am hoping to watch a little of the World Series baseball game although I will probably fall asleep before it is over.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: