October 18, 2022

Pretty Medallion

Today I have used the background stamp, Pretty Medallion, along with one of the sentiment stamps from the Fond of Autumn set to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards everyone stamping on Monday night got to make.


The Stamparatus came in very handy with this card.  Not so much to get even coverage, but more so because the background stamps are large and the Stamparatus just makes it easier to handle them.  I actually used white embossing powder, but the photo sure does make it look ivory.


Stamps: Pretty Medallion, Fond of Autumn
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Basic White
Ink: Gray Granite
Accessories:  Designer Tags, Stamparatus. Versamark, 
Basics Embossing Powder, 
Heat Too, Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Stamping, doctor's appointments for John, and baseball are on today's agenda.  Sometimes I feel like that is the story of my life!!  I have been working on my craft show projects . . . although I probably really don't need any new ones, I can't seem to help myself . . . I just keep making more and more!!  Good thing I have a bigger vehicle this year!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: