October 15, 2022

Best Witches

Today I have used the stamp set Best Witches along with the Witch Hat Builder Punch to make this card to share with you.  It is one of the Halloween Cards in the Mail this week.


You should see my stamping room floor after die-cutting all of the holes in the black witch hats . . . there are dots everywhere!!!  But I love how they turned out . . . perfect for Cards in the Mail.


Stamps: Best Witches
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, 
Mango Melody, Parakeet Party, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Celebrate Everything
Ink: Mango Melody
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Dots & Spots Dies, With Hat Builder Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Even though there is no home football game today I am getting an early start . . . first on the agenda is a service check on our furnace before the weather really gets cold.  They gave me a time of 8:00 on a Saturday . . . I figured they would want to keep those for people that are not home during the week, but they said "no, it's fine . . .it fits into the schedule here" so I guess today is the day.  After they leave I am headed to Iowa City to run a couple of errands and then a friend and I are headed to the Quad Cities to check out a new stitching store that just opened up.  It will have to be really great for it to beat our favorite store in Osage.  But we shall see!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: