October 6, 2022

Fond of Autumn

Today I have used the Fond of Autumn stamp set and the Leaf fall 3D Embossing Folder to make this card to share with you.  I found this card on a site I follow . . . Stampin' Studio . . .  and knew it would be perfect for a Cards in the Mail card.


The Rose Gold & White 5/8" Striped Ribbon picks up and coordinates so well with the Rose Gold leaves and the Champagne Rhinestones.  The Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder is a new favorite if you haven't been able to tell this week.  I have used it on many cards!!


Stamps: Fond of Autumn
Cardstock: Basic White thick, Cajun Craze, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Splendid Day, Gold & Rose Gold 6" X 6" Specialty Paper
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Aspen Tree Dies, Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, 
Rose Gold & White 5/8" Striped Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very productive day in my kitchen cleanout.  A set of shelves moved and another three drawers were cleaned out.  Once again I have a load of stuff to go to Goodwill.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: