November 1, 2022

Painted Pheasant

Since it is the first of November, I am on to Thanksgiving cards.  I used the Painted Pheasant and Fond of Autumn stamp sets to create this card to share with you.


For this card, I used only a portion of the stamped image.  The great thing about the Autumn Bouquet Dies is that it die-cuts the image into four pieces so that you can pick and choose which of them you would like to use.  For this card I wanted only the leaves and the acorns. The Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots were the perfect accent image.


Stamps: Painted Pheasant, Fond of Autumn
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Abigail Rose
Ink: Memento Black, Cajun Craze
Stampin' Blends:  Cajun Craze Combo Pack, Crumb Cake Combo Pack, 
Old Olive Combo Pack
Accessories:  Autumn Bouquet Dies, Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I post this, I am out the door to head to Adel to help out again while Jake is at his class and Hanna has parent/teacher conferences tonight.  I love being close enough to be able to help.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: